Thanks to sponsors BGT Partners and CPX Interactive.
$149 for Members
$299 for Non-Members– Includes a 6-month Membership
"Six Pixels of Separation - How Marketing Connects In A Connected World."
Other speakers include:
- Albert Chin, Google Evangelist and senior member of Google's National Agency Team
- Shawn Rorick, past Director of Marketing - Cirque du Soleil and Director of Internet Marketing at MGM Mirage in Las Vegas
- Jay Berkowitz, Author, Chief Executive Officer TenGoldenRules.com
- Murray Izenwasser, Biztegra
- Craig Agranoff, Author, Founder Aphrodisiac and WorstPizza.com
- Alex de Carvalho, Social Media Director at Medimix International, Lecturer at U. of Miami
- Mike Monahan, Director of Internet Marketing of CruiseOne & Cruises Inc
Are you wondering if Twitter has any value to your business? Can't figure out how to get ranked for your top keywords? Unsure of whether you should be spending 18 hours a day updating your Facebook page? We'll answer all these questions and much more.Best of all, you can tell the boss you'll leave this full day event with actionable best practices, strategies and tactics that will immediately help your bottom line.
Who Should Attend
CMOs, VP/Director Marketing, Online/Interactive Marketing Managers, Online Media Buyers, Web Designers, Agency Account Managers, Online Sales Executives, CRM Personnel, Search and Social Media Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Digital Marketers
Friday, May 14th
7:30 AM – 9:30 AM – registration and breakfast
9:00-10:30 AM – exhibit hall open; speakers
10:30 AM – TBD
11:30 AM – 5:00 PM – dual search/social media tracks. Check back often for more details.
|$149 for Members -||MEMBER REGISTER|
|$299 for Non-Members – Includes a 6-month Membership|
(After 4/15 – Non-members pay $299)
Add it to your calendar now!
Stay tuned for full pricing, detailed workshop and speaker information and registration info.